Thursday, December 15, 2005

YET another death in the family!

ASTAGA!!ASTAGA!!ASTAGA!!ASTAGA!!ASTAGA!!ASTAGA!! tadi pagi ortu gw dapet telp. klo telp pagi2 gitu biasanya berita penting khan. and it was. Oom Adri meninggal! yet another member of my family. this one surprised me, since it was only 2 weeks ago that he went to lunch with us. gw harus gak ngantor hari ini, soalnya dia termasuk org yg penting buat gw.

Oom Adri is the ultimate geek. dia Warouw tertua dari sepupu2 terdekat bokap gw, dan lmyn gila komputer. we could discuss computer things for hours. dan dia demen banget nyanyi, apalagi rock & roll. and guess what: he wasn't married.

hmmm.. Warouw. geek. gila komputer. demen nyanyi. not married. sounds familiar... it's kinda like me, isn't it?!? ya ampun... mgkn gw udah sub-consciously model myself after him ya. but he wasn't a bad example. even in his 70something age, he could have fun, and enjoyed life.

*sigh* there goes my uncle yg suka nyanyi di acara keluarga, pake joget2 rock & roll. there goes my uncle yg suka nraktir2. there goes my uncle yg demen maen sindir2an sama ortu gw. there goes my uncle yg suka diskusi sama nyokap ttg obat2an.

Godspeed, Oom Adri. and God bless. God bless us all. RIP.

No comments: