Sunday, July 31, 2005

Old friends

(posted by email) Went for a late dinner with reinnesse, kak nancy, ully, & dipsy, after the service at kharisma. It was a good way for me to get a feeling on what's what & who's who in gp effatha, and especially in psgp in particular. Oh. That's just me using big words. In a much simpler word: gossip! Hahaha...

Naturally, i felt at home. I've known these people for quite some time now. I think ully was quite surprised to see me there. We updated each other in no time. Even with dipsy,whose real name i'm still not sure what. I've just known her for about a week now, but somehow we just clicked. Also with alda, who wasn't at the dinner, btw. We've known each other for about a week, but we can talk like two old friends.

I really like this current "incarnation" of psgp. I've said this before and i'll say it again: i came back just in time! And i'm proud to be a part of it!

No comments: