Friday, November 19, 2004

It's friday already. The holiday is almost over. Boo hoo. The end of holiday means it's time to work again. No more waking up close to lunch time. At least i can check my gmail again. Doing it from my pda is a pain-in-the-you-know-where. Not to mention heavy drain on my pda's and mobile's batteries AND my eyes. *LOL* Today, i got my hair cut. Very comfy with short hair. Harder to comb, though. But less shampoo needed! Hehehe... Had an sms discussion with venny, yesterday. The topic was: significant other. The other day she told (or rather, texted) me, she was searching for new friends, and if possible, potential boyfriend. But yesterday, she changed her mind. No boyfriends for the moment, she said. And she asked me about the same subject. I said, i don't bother. I'm comfy with my present situation. I can spend my money for myself. Not for some blood-sucking vampires (read: GIRLS). And she agreed! Hahaha...

No comments: