Tuesday, November 23, 2004

dying, media, analysis, stuff

Just watched LOTR: return of the king, again. The ending, where frodo says goodbye to his friend is very, very sad. For me, at least. It makes me think. Let's say you have a friend, who's dying. On his or her last conscious moment, he or she says goodbye to you, well aware that that is the last time. It'll be sad, won't it? But compared to a sudden death, which leaves you with no chance of saying goodbye? Which one is more sad? I can't answer that. I don't really know the answer. Hmmm... If i told this to dyana, she'd say: "you morbid!" Hahaha... Oh well.

My brain worked over time today at the office. Doing analysis & media interviews over the phone. My experience at infokomputer helped me with the connection to media. But other than that, it's a whole new world. I can't speak here what i've been doing about. But let's just say i'm very familiar with this matter. Mbak warih, whom i talked to for the media interview, even laughed & said, "Why ask me? This was your domain. You know this better than all of us here at info." Well, yeah, as a matter of fact, i do. Hehehe... The thing is, my point of view is somewhat different now. I'm not a journalist anymore. So i must listen to the media. Oh, and there's this one little thing. Whenever i speak on the phone, i must pause and think for a moment. I should say "stephen, indo pacific." right? But everytime i'd almost slip and say "stephen, infokomputer." Hahaha...

No comments: