Sunday, January 23, 2005

I've a confession to make: wedding parties bored me to death! Especially those where i don't know anyone. Like this past saturday night. A friend of mine from effatha, harini, at redtop hotel. I just waited until the proceeding was over, congratulated her, then went home. It was that boring. I lost my appetite completely. Also, it was one of those parties where the majority of guests are chinese. Now, i myself an half chinese, so i'm not being racist or anything. But HOW CAN YOU GO TO A FORMAL WEDDING PARTY AT A HOTEL WEARING ONLY SANDALS & POLO SHIRTS?!?!?! And i'm sure these people weren't poor or anything. They just have no taste whatsoever. I'm not exactly fashionable, but come on! If it was a beach party i'd understand. If it was MY party, i'd put a strict dress code and personally throw out anyone who was "salah kostum". Hmmm...

No comments: