Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! A new record for my mobile, which today has more than 60 smses in its inbox. All are xmas greetings. Most are replies. You see, i'm too lazy to send cards, or even e-cards, so i rely on sms. It's more direct, and it's a good way of updating my phonebook. I'm expecting a hefty bill next month, for sending so many smses! Hahaha... I've been getting some critics for sending xmas sms early, but i guess they didn't read my sms, because in it, there are these words: Christmas is NEAR. "Near"! Not "here"! I also have a habit of separating christmas and new year. That's because i send christmas greetings only to christians,while new year greetings are sent to all. So you can expect receiving another sms from me in less than a week from now. Hehehe...

No comments: