Saturday, December 18, 2004

"step" no more

That's it. No more "step" on infokomputer. I just read the latest ed. It still has some articles i wrote before i left. But i can't take any claims on them because they don't have my code. Instead, the grumpy old editor replaced "step" with a star. It annoys me a bit, but i knew she'd did it. Nevertheless i was (and am) still annoyed. So i smsed some of my former co-workers. They agreed that it was wrong. But hey, she's no longer the boss, and obviously she's no longer MY boss. Hahaha...

Btw, i visited old gramedia yesterday. I was called to cisco to see the shooting info did for their vcd. It was good seeing jerry & mas warto again. Although i wasn't thrilled to see BENCONG doing the interview. If i was still in charge, i won't let BENCONG anywhere near the vcd. Funny thing was, i still felt like a part of the vcd. Of course, i wrote the scenario. But yesterday, i felt like i was still an info guy. Hehehe...

Anyway, after the shooting, i went to palmerah with them. It was surreal, going to an old neighborhood. Some people had gone home already, but some were still there. Had a chat with mas ton. Too bad i didn't open the mag before i met him, otherwise i'd tell him about what the grumpy old editor did. Again, mas ton offered me to do some freelance work. I said if i have the time, i'll do it, no problem. But maybe i'll insist on having my name on the mag. Yeah, definitely. They were surprised to see me, all dressed up neat, and wearing tie! Hahaha... It was good to visit them. And i kinda missed them, too. Some of them, i mean.

No comments: