Monday, June 13, 2005

I don't have a life

(posted from e-mail) *sigh* so many things to do at the office, i've no energy left to do anything else. not even opening my gmail account. so, if any of you reading this sent me e-mails to my gmail account, forgive me if i haven't replied. i'd prefer if you re-send to my other account. the same user-name as my gmail, just change the domain to @bluebottle.com. easy, huh? don't want to get spammed by writing the whole address here, btw. heheheh...
 
my habits of going online with agile messenger on my n-gage also lessens. sending sms jokes? sorry, not available. the good thing is, my mobile bill is going down considerably. who cares if my social life suffers because of it, hahaha...
 
2 more weeks until my sis returns with chelsea. my sis & hubbie think it'd be better for all if chelsea stays home, not in australia. easier for them to work (or looking for work, currently), and probably will make our parents happier. go figure. i still think it'd be a bad idea to separate a child from the parents. even if it's only for a year or two.
 
 

No comments: