Friday, April 29, 2005

free wifi

i have wifi connection in my room! wow! and free! someone must have left the configuration open. it's a bit flaky, but hey, i can't complain. hahaha...

the training is officially over today. intel's pr ftf 2005 is over. there were so many interesting things to learn. if i was still a journalist, i would love to have all of this information. it's just too bad i'll have to shut my mouth up, hehehe...

sooo, i extended my stay until sunday. yes! will still have to check-out tomorrow, though. but i'll stay the night at kak joni's place. he's been very, very nice. i'm so lucky to have a relative here.

went to patpong tonight. i could have enjoyed more, but my leg is killing me, and the heat was almost unbearable. i was sweating like crazy. decided to call it quits and went back to the hotel. plan for tomorrow is to see the reclining buddha. it'll be interesting. and of course, more souvenirs shopping.

No comments: